Wealthy Affiliate is an online training platform that I have been using for over 1 year to build 3 successful websites that utilize affiliate marketing to make money online.
I highly recommend this platform especially for beginners that are interested to get on the road to create a passive income.
The focus of this post is the cost of Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate at a Glance…
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Price: FREE (Starter Membership) / $49 per month (Premium Membership- discounts applied if paid yearly)
Overall Rank: 100 out of 100
Is Wealthy Affiliate Free?
Certain aspects of Wealthy Affiliate are free.
If you sign up for a Starter membership, there is no financial obligation. You are allowed to sign up with no credit card which makes it easy to try the platform without fear of obligation.
I will explore the benefits, especially the free training, of the starter membership in this post but for those that ask this question there seems to be another issue being raised.
The real question that is being asked, does the starter membership contain enough value to begin a successful online business?
It is possible to start a successful online business with the starter membership, but it will take more work to do so.
The starter membership gives people the opportunity to try out various features of Wealthy Affiliate to see if it is a right fit before making a financial commitment.
It is an appetizer and the premium membership is the main course.
What is the value of Wealthy Affiliate to its members?
I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for over one year.
I joined with the starter membership for a couple of months and when I realized the value of Wealthy Affiliate, I stepped up to a premium membership.
Like most, I had to save a little money to purchase the membership, but I have not regretted it and I have renewed the membership for year two.
The value is in how much training is available to the members. I often tell people that I have learned more about online business, affiliate marketing, and eCommerce with Wealthy Affiliate in less than a year than I had learned in the previous 20 years combined.
In fact, the training is so effective, I have launched multiple money-making websites and I have done it in a very short time.
I give all the credit to Wealthy Affiliate. I am more hopeful for the future than ever thanks to the training, support, and tools that are available to Wealthy Affiliate premium members that almost ensures online success as long as you are willing to put in the time and work.
Wealthy Affiliate creates a map, vehicle, and a path to a successful online business which makes it an invaluable online platform. So, let us take a closer look at how you can join Wealthy Affiliate and the cost.
You have two options: The Starter membership and the Premium Membership.
Wealthy Affiliate Starter Membership
The Wealthy Affiliate Starter Membership is a free membership.
You do NOT need a credit card to join or sign up. You rarely see that.
It is a limited access membership.
As I mentioned in this post, this is a way for Wealthy Affiliate to let people try out the platform before making a financial commitment.
As a starter member, you have access to the first 10 lessons of the Online Entrepreneur Certification program and the Affiliate Bootcamp.
You will receive access to some other features as well, here is a list of the benefits you can expect from the Starter Membership
- Live help for a full week
- One on One coaching for a full week
- One free site with a SiteRubix domain
- 12 website designs
- Website hosting
- Website backups
- Access to purchase domains
- Virus and Malware protection
- Access to the content writing tool with grammar and spell check
- Writing templates to assist with writing content
- The first module (10 lessons) of the Online Entrepreneur Certification program
- The first module (10 lessons) of Affiliate Bootcamp
- Access to 2 training classrooms (additional training)
- 30 keyword searches on the keyword research tool (Jaaxy)
- 30 website scans for rankings
- The membership is free for the duration of the membership, there is no pressure to step up to a premium membership.
The starter membership is a great way to access what is available at Wealthy Affiliate to ensure the platform is a right fit before making a financial commitment.
Now, let us see what the premium membership has to offer.
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership
The premium membership is the membership that gives you full access to all the training, resources, tools, and support that is offered at Wealthy Affiliate.
The great thing about the premium membership is that it is truly full access, there are no “step up” type up sells that require additional investment.
The only additional purchases may be for domains but that is always left up to the memberships.
It is just the cost of doing business online.
Premium membership costs you $19 the first month (if you take advantage of the 59% discount during the first 7 days after joining) and $47 the following months.
You can pay for a full year and get a significant discount (40%). The yearly price is $495.
Considering all the training, resources, tools, and support the price is appropriate for the value you receive.
I can’t think of another platform where you can learn about creating a website and everything it entails, buy the domain, create the website, have the website hosted, and get all types of questions answered and problems solved all in one place.
Platforms like Wealthy Affiliate
Here is a list of platforms like Wealth Affiliate in the type of training you will receive and their costs.
Many of these platforms allow you to start the membership at a lower entry price but to get the full benefit you have to pay for additional features (up sells) so I am including the price for full access to the platform to truly compare them the full access that a premium membership at Wealthy Affiliate provides.
Keep in mind that none of these platforms offer website hosting or a keyword research tool.
- ClickBank University cost $594 (includes a website builder but so does WA)
- Affilorama cost $997 (after paying for up sells)
- Chris Farrell Academy cost $997 (after paying for up sells)
- Super Affiliate System cost $997 (it is much more to use this system because the focus is on paid ads which will be additional costs to consider)
- Niche Profit Full Control cost $1497 (after paying for up sells)
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery cost $2300 (after paying for up sells)
- AWOL Academy cost $9997 (after paying for up sells)
As you can see, training on affiliate marketing can become very expensive so this is a testament to the value of the value and cost of the WA premium membership.
Here is a list of benefits for the Premium Membership:
- Access to all 40+ hours of training which includes 120 lessons found in the Online Entrepreneur Certification course and Affiliate Bootcamp
- Weekly Live Webinars with up-to-date information
- Unlimited searches with Jaaxy keyword research tool
- 10 fully functional websites
- Full access to over 3000 WordPress themes
- Free SSL Certificates for domains
- Unlimited website security and daily backups
- 24/7/365 tech support for hosted websites
- Access to all training classrooms
- Higher payouts for the WA affiliate program
- Unlimited one on one coaching
- Access to the website feedback and comments sections of WA
- Website analysis tools
- Full access to the community
- and so much more
And remember, you can try out some of these benefits and features for free with the Starter membership.
My Final Thoughts on the cost of Wealthy Affiliate…
I hope this post has addressed any questions about the cost of Wealthy Affiliate and why memberships have true value.
As I mentioned throughout the post, you can try out Wealthy Affiliate for free and when you are comfortable you can step up to a premium membership if it is right for you.
More on Wealthy Affiliate
(***Affiliate links populate this page which means if you click through and make a purchase, I will earn a small commission – at no cost to you- which is used to pay for this web page. Thank you. ***)